Loft helps you create objects by specifying cross-sections (faces, closed sketches). You have to draw the cross-sections first, then use the Loft function and let Shapr3D connect them for you.
The Loft flow
0. Create the cross-sections of the final model and position them. In this case, these are 3 identical rectangles
1. Tap on Tools > Loft
2. Select the first cross section
3. Select the next cross-section and Shapr3D will automatically connect them.
4. Select more than 2 cross-sections, the app will connect them one-by-one in the order of tapping.
5. Once you are OK, tap Done to finish creating the body.
💡 Note: as you are creating bodies with Loft, the consecutive cross sections have to be on different planes. Otherwise, if the cross sections are on the same plane, you'll get an error message stating the "Loft profile is invalid" because the program cannot calculate a 3D object. 💡