You can use the Sweep tool to create a body from profile along a spine.
To create a Sweep you need to:
- have a face or a closed sketch
- and a spine (line, arc, spline)
The Sweep flow
1. Tap on Tools > Sweep
2. Select a face or closed sketch to sweep.
3. Tap on Next
4. Select a line, spline or arc for the spine of the sweep. This will create the intended sweep.
5. Select as many spines as you want, just make sure they are connected (so they won't create a disjoint body) and that they are also not overlapping.
6. Tap on Done.
This feature is often used for routed parts, cabling, and wiring.