You can use the Move/Rotate tool to move your bodies or copies of your bodies, or rotate them around a pivot point.
- Go to Menu > Transform > Move/Rotate.
- Select the bodies or folders you want to reposition.
- Turn off the Auto-orientation switch, if you don’t want the move and rotation arrows to be displayed in relation to the selected face or body.
- Move the pivot point.
The point will snap to edges, vertexes, and the grid.
- Select to turn on the Copy badge and create a copy to reposition. The Copy badge changes to when it’s selected.
- Use the one-way arrows to move the bodies or folders, and the two-way arrows to rotate them. You can also specify the angle of rotation.
- Select Done.
💡Shortcut💡: If you first select the objects you want to reposition, the menu is customized automatically. From this adaptive menu, you can select the Move/Rotate tool.
Deselect the bodies or folders when they are in their final positions.
Watch how this tool is used in the app: