ℹ️ This tool is available to all users.
You can use the Move/Rotate tool to move your bodies or copies of your bodies, or rotate them around a pivot point.
- Go to Menu > Transform > Move/Rotate.
- Select the bodies or folders you want to reposition.
- Turn off the Auto-orientation switch, if you don’t want the move and rotation arrows to be displayed in relation to the selected face or body.
Move the pivot point.
The point will snap to edges, vertexes, and the grid.
- Select to turn on the Copy badge and create a copy to reposition. The Copy badge changes to when it’s selected.
- Use the one-way arrows to move the bodies or folders, and the two-way arrows to rotate them. You can also specify the angle of rotation by selecting the dimension label and adding an angle.
If you have a keyboard connected to your iPad, you can hover over the dimension label and directly type in the percentage and press the Return key to finalize the dimension.
- Select Done.
💡Shortcut💡: If you first select the objects you want to reposition, the menu is customized automatically. From this adaptive menu, you can select the Move/Rotate tool.
Deselect the bodies or folders when they are in their final positions.