You can import rasterized images into your design in Shapr3D as a reference when you model or sketch, and create an exact copy of real-life objects.
The image can be:
- Existing images in your Photos app
- These formats are compatible: JPG, PNG, GIF, TIFF, BMP, ICO, RAW, and PDF (single or first page)
- Vectors are not supported
- An image captured with your iPad’s camera
To import an image, you can use one of the following methods:
- Select Import from Designs.
- Select Import from the Top bar of your design space.
- Go to Menu > Add > Image or File.
No matter which method you use, the Import or Image import dialog appears and you can select an image from your File or Photos app, or take a photo with your iPad’s camera.
You can then position the imported image in your view, and even change the opacity of the image.
Take a look at this video to see how you can import images.