Translation is part of the Transform operations. The action translates (moves) any sketch, face, body or group in relation to a specific point. Users, who use Translate are looking for a precise method to get a group of shapes from one specific point to the other.
The Translate flow
1. Tap on Transform/Translate
2. Select the sketches, faces, bodies, and groups you want to translate.
3. Tap on Next
4. Select the point to move to. Both points snap to grid, edges or vertexes.
5. On the Preferences Panel set if you want to have a copy of the selected items
6. Tap on Done (you'll only see the desired state after the tap)