ℹ️ This tool is available to all users.
You can use the Rotate Around Axis tool to rotate your sketches, closed sketches, faces, and bodies around a selected axis:
- Go to Menu > Transform > Rotate Around Axis.
- Select the sketches, closed sketches, faces, or bodies that you want to rotate.
- Select Next.
- Select an axis, line, or edge that you want to revolve around.
- Select to turn on the Copy badge if you want to rotate a copy. The Copy badge changes to when selected.
- Use the two-way arrow to rotate. Specify the exact rotation degree in the dimension label.
If you have a keyboard connected to your iPad, you can hover over the dimension label and directly type in the rotation degree and press the Return key to finalize the dimension.
- Select Done.
💡Shortcut💡: If you first select the objects you want to rotate, the menu is customized automatically. From this adaptive menu, go to More > Transform > Rotate Around Axis. Note that if you also selected the axis at first, the Rotate Around Axis tool is available in the main menu.
Watch this video to see how you can use the tool:
*An updated video is coming soon!