You can only use Shapr3D as a full mobile CAD app on the iPad Pro, iPad Air 2 and newer, iPad Mini (2015 and later), and iPad (2017 and later). You can use it in view-only mode on other iPads.
Articles in this section
- Which languages are supported?
- How can I download the app?
- Do I need internet connection to use the app?
- Where are my designs stored?
- Which iPad does Shapr3D run on?
- Why should I use the Apple Pencil?
- How should I know which iPad Pro is better suited for Shapr3D?
- Why isn't there an Android version?
- Can I use Shapr3D on my iPhone?