You can only use Shapr3D as a mobile CAD app on the iPad Pro, iPad Air 2 and newer, iPad Mini (2015 and later), and iPad (2017 and later). You can use it in view-only mode on other iPads. The Shapr3D app is also available as a desktop tool on Macs that run on Big Sur (11.0 or later).
Articles in this section
- How many devices can I use with my Shapr3D account?
- Notice: Third-party licenses
- Which languages are supported?
- How can I download the app?
- Do I need internet connection to use the app?
- Where are my designs stored?
- Which iPad does Shapr3D run on?
- Why should I use the Apple Pencil?
- How should I know which iPad Pro is better suited for Shapr3D?
- Why isn't there an Android version?