Shapr3D only runs on the iPad Pro as a full mobile CAD and as a CAD-viewer for other iPads. The app is featured in the App Store as iPad only, you can't even find it in the iPhone App Store.
Articles in this section
- How can I download the application?
- Do you require an internet connection to use the app?
- Where are my workspaces stored?
- Why does Shapr3D only run on the iPad Pro (and not the Mini or Air)?
- Why does Shapr3D only support the Apple Pencil?
- Does Shapr3d work better on higher sized iPads?
- Why isn't there an Android version?
- Does it run on my iPhone?
- Will the app be available in other languages?