If you purchased your subscription from the Shapr3D website, you can only cancel it from the website.
- Go to shapr3d.com.
- Select Sign In.
The Login screen appears.
- Enter your email address and password, and select Log in.
The subscriptions screen appears.
- Select the three dots next to your subscription plan and then Change to a direct Shapr3D plan.
- Confirm the cancellation.
Automatic renewal is turned off, and you won’t be able to turn it on again.
If you purchased your subscription in the App Store, you can only cancel through your iPad’s Settings app.
- Open Settings.
- Select your name at the top.
- Select Subscriptions.
If you don’t see this, then go to iTunes & App Store. Next, select your Apple ID and then View Apple ID, enter your Apple ID (sign in if required), and select Subscriptions.
- Select the Shapr3D subscription you want to cancel, and then Cancel Subscription.
Please fill out this survey, it helps us get a better understanding of your decision and improve our product for future users.