Purchase via web
If you purchased your subscription from the Shapr3D website, you can only cancel it from the website.
- Go to shapr3d.com.
- Select Sign In.
The Login screen appears.
- Enter your email address and password, and select Log in.
The Your subscriptions screen appears.
- Select the three dots next to your subscription plan and then Cancel subscription.
- Select Turn off auto-renewal in the upcoming dialog. By turning off auto-renewal, you are disabling automatic renewal until the current subscription expires.
Your subscription plan will be active until the end of its term, and your plan details will be updated with an expiration date:
Purchase via App Store
If you purchased your subscription in the App Store, you can only cancel through your iPad’s Settings app.
- Open Settings.
- Select your name at the top.
- Select Subscriptions.
If you don’t see this, then go to iTunes & App Store. Next, select your Apple ID and then View Apple ID, enter your Apple ID (sign in if required), and select Subscriptions.
- Select the Shapr3D subscription you want to cancel, and then Cancel Subscription.