The Apple Pencil is the best stylus for Shapr3D. You need the Apple Pencil to perform key functions—chamfer, fillet, spline, and essential transformations—in Shapr3D. This is only possible because the Apple Pencil has a pressure sensitivity and low latency that most other styluses don’t have.
Articles in this section
- Which languages are supported?
- How can I download the app?
- Do I need internet connection to use the app?
- Where are my designs stored?
- Why does Shapr3D only run on iPads that support the Apple Pencil?
- Why do I have to use the Apple Pencil?
- How should I know which iPad Pro is better suited for Shapr3D?
- Why isn't there an Android version?
- Can I use Shapr3D on my iPhone?