Shapr3D is compatible with most major CAD software. 3D Data exchange can happen in following, supported formats:
- SHAPR (the native file format of Shapr3D. Use this if you transfer models between different Shapr3D apps)
The export flow
1. Tap on the Share button on the Top Bar
2. Tap on either Save as... (all supported files formats) or Print in 3d (straight to the STL export screen)
3. If you tapped Save as..., specify the file format (we helped you out with categorizing the formats based on the supported formats of the most popular CAD software)
4. Customize your export (shown through the example of STL export)
- Name your file
- Resolution: Set the quality of the export
- Include hidden groups of shapes: If you want all groups (even hidden ones) to be saves, turn on the function
- Each group into separate files: If you want your different Bodies in groups to be saved into separate files, turn on this option
- Output format: Choose between the ASCII or the binary format. Binary is the default format, as it is more common and compact.
- Unit: Set the unit of your export
5. When done, tap on Share.
6. Select the method of sharing from the popover