Shapr3D offers email whitelisting for accredited educational institutions. Whitelisting email domains give automatic approval for students, teachers, or faculty members who apply for the Shapr3D EDU license.
Before email whitelisting can be requested, gather the following requirements:
- Signed and stamped document from the educational institution with the following information:
- Must confirm that the students are currently associated with the institution
- Must state that the accounts will be used for educational purposes only
- Complete list of the email domains used by the members of your institution
Email whitelisting process
For the representative making the request
To request for email whitelisting for your institution, follow these steps:
- Contact Shapr3D by submitting a request to the support team. Include and attach the requirements you gathered in the request form.
- Wait for a response from Shapr3D confirming that the request is approved and the email domains whitelisted.
- Inform the members of your institution that the email domains are now whitelisted.
For the members applying for the EDU license
Follow these steps to get an EDU license automatic approval:
- Make sure that your institution email domain is already whitelisted.
- Create a Shapr3D account using the email address provided by your institution.
- Verify your account.
- Apply for an EDU license through the Request EDU license form.
Note: If your email domain is already whitelisted, you don’t need to attach any documents.
- Wait up to 1 working day for your request to be automatically approved.