You can record your iPad’s screen without additional apps, as long as your iPadOS version is 11 or later. This is handy if you want to share your models with clients, share your workflow with others, or report bugs to Shapr3D.
Start using the screen recording feature by following these steps:
- Open the Settings app.
- Go to Control Center.
- Select Customize Controls.
- Select next to Screen Recording in More Controls.
- Open the Control Center from the top right edge of the screen.
- Select to record your screen.
If you need audio to be recorded as well, hold the record button and turn on the microphone. Then, you can select Start Recording.
- To stop the recording, open the Control Center again and select . Or, you can select the red status bar at the top of your screen and select Stop.
The recording is saved in your Photos app.
If you’re using the Apple Pencil and you want to make recordings easier to follow, you can set up Shapr3D so your Apple Pencil and touches are displayed on the screen.
In the Settings app, select Shapr3D, and turn on this switch: Display Pencil and touches. This requires restarting the app.
If you don't want to see the Apple Pencil displayed on the screen, then turn off the Display Pencil and touches switch.