If you purchased a subscription via the Shapr3D app, you can change your subscription in the Settings app on your iPad.
If you subscribed via the Shapr3D website, stay on the website to upgrade. To downgrade, let your active subscription expire.
- Open Settings.
- Select your name.
- Select Subscriptions.
- Select Shapr3D.
- Under Options, choose the subscription you need: Pro Subscription 30 (monthly plan) or Pro Subscription 365 (yearly plan).
Follow these steps to upgrade your Basic plan to a Pro one.
- Go to the Shapr3D website.
- Click Sign in.
- Log in to your account.
The Your subscriptions page will appear.
- Click Upgrade.
- Choose Pro and click Start FREE 14-day trial.
- Choose your location and click Continue.
- Select your payment method.
- After you enter the payment details, click Subscribe Now.
If you check your Shapr3D account, your subscription will be updated to the appropriate one and you will be charged the subscription fee after the 14-day trial.
To downgrade your subscription plan, you'll need to let your active subscription expire.