You can adjust the size of the sketches, faces, edges, and bodies in your design with the Scale tool:
- Go to Menu > Transform > Scale.
- Select the sketches, faces, or bodies you want to scale.
- Adjust the pivot point by dragging it to a specific location.
- Select if you want to scale a copy of your selection, not the original.
The Copy badge changes to when selected.
- Drag the handle until you reach the correct scaled size. You can select the dimension label to give an exact percentage of scale.
- Select Done.
💡Shortcut💡: If you first select the objects you want to scale, the menu is customized automatically. From this adaptive menu, you can select the Scale tool. When you’re done scaling the objects, select Deselect all or an empty area in your design space to close the tool.