To use your Shapr3D projects in other CAD software, follow these steps:
- Select the Share button in the Top bar.
The Export dialog appears.
- Select the usage type, and then the available format if applicable.
Or, you can select format to choose the format of the export file.
- Customize these details:
- File name
- Resolution: Set the quality of the export
- Include hidden items too: Turn on the switch if you want hidden items to be saved in the export.
- Include mesh bodies: Turn on the switch if you want mesh bodies to be saved in the export.
- Save each first level item into separate files: Turn on the switch if you want to export your project in separate, organized files.
- Output format: You have two options, ASCII and binary. The latter is the default format since it’s more common and compact.
- Units: Set the unit of your export to millimeter, centimeter, meter, inch, or foot.
Note: If you want to export a DWG or DXF file, you can include dimensions.
The Share your design popover appears.