First things first—don’t reinstall the app. Since your Shapr3D designs are saved locally, you will lose your designs when you reinstall the app.
Instead, try extracting your designs via your desktop device:
- Connect your iPad to your desktop device with the USB cable that came with your iPad. Make sure your iPad is unlocked and your devices trust each other.
- Access your iPad’s contents from your desktop.
a. If your desktop device is updated to macOS Catalina, open Finder. Then, select your iPad in Locations and click Files.
b. If your desktop device is not updated to macOS Catalina, open iTunes. Next, click your iPad at the top and then File Sharing in the left sidebar. For more details on using iTunes to share files, take a look at this article.
- Select Shapr3D > workspaces.
- Drag and drop the folder to your desktop (or any location on your desktop) to copy over the folder content.
- Email the folder content to the Shapr3D support team at email@example.com. The team will investigate and get in touch with you.