As promised, we're refining our subscription model so we can better meet our users' needs.
On March 29, we’re introducing a new subscription plan: Standard. This plan will replace the Hobby plan.
- Cross-platform access
- Unlimited number of active designs
- All 3D modeling tools
- Preview and export for Apple AR
- Import and export images
- Import and export designs in SHAPR, STEP, IGES, STL, and 2D DXF formats
- Export 3D designs in OBJ format
- Basic support
Basically, the Standard plan includes all Hobby features, plus extra import and export options for additive and subtractive manufacturing, at a lower cost than Business.
Head on over to our articles for FAQs and more details:
- What's included in the Standard and Business subscription plans?
- What’s the Standard plan’s rate?
- Why will the Hobby plan be retired?
- How is the Standard subscription plan different from Hobby?
- I already subscribed to the Hobby plan. What will happen to my subscription?
- What will happen to my Hobby trial?
- Can I cancel my Hobby subscription and get a refund?
- If I want to switch between monthly and yearly Hobby subscriptions, how much will I be charged?
We're trying our best to put together a subscription model that makes the most sense for users, so we'll keep our ears to the ground.