Shapr3D for Mac is officially out!
Switch up your workflow and sketch, design, and prototype manufacture-grade models right at your desk. Tap into the seamless experience on Mac and start designing. When you’re ready to continue designing on the go, just hand off your sketches and models to your iPad.
Access all the features—including 2D drawings—in Shapr3D for iPad with a little extra:
- Command search: Open your design and start typing the name of the tool you need. The tool will pop up right away, and you can make changes without losing a minute.
- Area selection 1: You don’t need to hold down the Shift key and select individual items anymore. Just drag your mouse or trackpad pointer across the screen to easily select or cross-select items in your design space.
- Revamped Color tool 1: We redesigned the Color tool so seasoned Mac users can comfortably navigate the UI and apply color to bodies and faces without a hitch.
👉Keep an eye out for our next iOS update: these features are also coming to the iPad👈
- You need a Mac that runs on Big Sur 11.0 or later.
- Any user with a Shapr3D account can use both iPad and Mac with the same account.
- The Standard and Business subscription plans for Shapr3D for iPad also cover the Mac version.
If you haven’t subscribed yet, stop by our website for more info. Or, you can keep using the free version of Shapr3D on both iPad and Mac.
- Until we provide cross-platform syncing of your designs in a future release, you can import designs on your iPad into your Mac—or vice versa—and pick up where you left off!
Last but not least… If you need some tips and tricks for Mac, we’ve got your back. Here’s a starter pack: