ℹ️ This feature is only available to Shapr3D for Business users.
Yes. You can create 2D drawings (a.k.a. technical drawings) of your 3D models in Shapr3D. These drawings are diagrams that show how a part, component, or any object functions and how that object is constructed or structured.
Essentially, they are the ultimate guide for both designers and producers. Through these drawings, designers can effectively communicate their ideas and design decisions, and the engineers, architects, manufacturers, etc., can realize those visualizations.
If you need any pointers on drawings, read on:
- How do I create 2D drawings?
- How do I export 2D drawings?
- How do I add a title block and border to 2D drawings?
- How do I add notes to 2D drawings?
- How do I add dimensions in 2D drawings?
- How do I add different views to 2D drawings?
- How do I delete my 2D drawings?
- Where are my 2D drawings stored in the app?
Soon, we’ll release more features, including extended views, etc., so stand by for more updates!