ℹ️ This feature is available only to Pro users.
You can color faces and bodies by using the Visualize tool in Shapr3D.
You can adjust the brightness and saturation level of the selected color.
You can pick the color you want to apply to faces and bodies.
You can change the opacity, or transparency, of a body or face’s color. When you move the handle down on the slider, your color will become more transparent. This way, you can show the interior or hidden bodies.
If you know the exact hex value of a color you want to apply, type in the number and press the Return key to choose that color.
- Color Swatches
You can store colors that you frequently use. Choose a color in the Hue Slider or sample a color in your design space with the Pick Face Color button, and then select an empty slot in the Color Swatches. The chosen or sampled color will be saved. To remove a color, just right-click it and click Delete.
You can add color in a few steps:
Select a face or body you want to color, and then Visualize.
Or, go to Menu > Tools > Visualize and then select the surface you want to color.
- Choose the color you want to use:
a. Select a specific color in the Hue Slider.
You can change the color scheme by selecting and dragging your pointer on the slider. The selection is automatically colored with the selected color.
b. Select one of the colors in the Color Swatches.
c. Select the Pick Face Color and then any color on the screen. That sampled color will automatically appear on the Color Field.
- Select Done to finalize the color.
If you want to set up a default color for all bodies you create in your design space, follow these steps:
- Select an existing face or body with the color you need, or one of the preset colors in Color Swatches.
- Select Default Body Color. The color you chose will appear in the popover.
- Select Use Selected Color.
- Select Done to exit the Visualize tool.
- Create any kind of body in the design space. The default body color will be automatically applied.
- To reset the default body color, open the Visualize tool again and select Default Body Color > Reset Default Body Color.