ℹ️ This tool is available to all users.
You can use the Rotate Around Axis tool to rotate your sketches, closed sketches, faces, and bodies around a selected axis:
- Go to Menu > Transform > Rotate Around Axis.
- Select the sketches, closed sketches, faces, or bodies that you want to rotate.
- Select Next.
- Select an axis, line, or edge that you want to revolve around.
- Select to turn on the Copy badge if you want to rotate a copy. The Copy badge changes to when selected.
- Use the two-way arrow to rotate. Specify the exact rotation degree by typing in the degree and pressing Return to finalize the dimension.
- Select Done.
💡Shortcut💡: If you first select the objects you want to rotate, the menu is customized automatically. From this adaptive menu, go to More > Transform > Rotate Around Axis. Note that if you also selected the axis at first, the Rotate Around Axis tool is available in the main menu.