Purchased via Shapr3D website
If you purchased your subscription from the Shapr3D website, you can only cancel it from the website. To cancel your subscription, follow these steps:
- Go to shapr3d.com.
- Select Sign In.
- From the login screen, enter your email address and password, and select Log in.
- From the Your subscriptions screen, select the three dots next to your subscription plan.
- Slide the Auto-renewal toggle switch to the left to turn off auto-renewal.
By turning off auto-renewal, you disable automatic renewal when the current subscription expires. Your subscription plan will remain active until the end of its term, and your plan details will be updated with an expiration date.
Purchased via App Store
If you purchased your subscription in the App Store, you can only cancel through your iPad’s Settings app. To cancel your subscription, follow these steps:
- Open App Store.
- Select your name at the top.
- Select View Information.
Sign in if you haven’t already.
- Go to Subscription > Manage.
- Select Edit next to the Shapr3D subscription.
- Select Cancel Subscription.