If you purchased a subscription via the Shapr3D app, you can change your subscription in the System Preferences app on your Mac.
- Open System Preferences.
- Go to Apple ID.
- Select Media & Purchases.
- Select Manage...
The App Store app appears.
- Find the Shapr3D subscription and select Edit.
- Select the subscription you need: Standard Subscription 30 (monthly plan), Standard Subscription 365 (yearly plan), Business Subscription 30, or Business Subscription 365.
If you check your Shapr3D account, your subscription will be updated to the appropriate one.
Follow these steps to upgrade your subscription plan.
- Go to the Shapr3D website.
- Click Sign in.
- Log in to your account.
The Your subscriptions page will appear.
- Click Upgrade.
- Choose the subscription you want and click Start FREE 14-day trial.
- Select your payment method.
- After you enter the payment details, click Subscribe Now.
If you check your Shapr3D account, your subscription will be updated to the appropriate one and you will be charged the subscription fee after the 14-day trial.
To downgrade your subscription plan, you'll need to let your active subscription expire and then subscribe to a new plan.