If you purchased a subscription via the Shapr3D app, you can change your subscription in the System Preferences app on your Mac.
If you subscribed via the Shapr3D website, stay on the website to upgrade. To downgrade, let your active subscription expire.
- Open System Preferences.
- Go to Apple ID.
- Select Media & Purchases.
- Select Manage...
The App Store app appears.
- Find the Shapr3D subscription and select Edit.
- Select the subscription you need: Pro Subscription 30 (monthly plan) or Pro Subscription 365 (yearly plan).
If you check your Shapr3D account, your subscription will be updated to the appropriate one.
Follow these steps to upgrade your Basic plan to a Pro one.
- Go to the Shapr3D website.
- Click Sign in.
- Log in to your account.
The Your subscriptions page will appear.
- Click Upgrade.
- Choose Pro and click Start FREE 14-day trial.
- Select your payment method.
- After you enter the payment details, click Subscribe Now.
If you check your Shapr3D account, your subscription will be updated to the appropriate one and you will be charged the subscription fee after the 14-day trial.
To downgrade your subscription plan, you'll need to let your active subscription expire.