Take your 2D drawings up a notch with 2-point and 2-line centerlines. All you have to do is select points and lines, and the app will mark up your technical drawings. For more tips and tricks, drop by this article. And make sure to stay tuned for future releases, because we’re planning to unleash more geometry tools for 2D drawings, including 3-point circular centerline and center mark.
But that’s not all! Here’s a roundup of the other fixes in this release:
- You can export STL files for 3D printing using either binary or ASCII output format without a hitch.
- The Area Selection tool will no longer be triggered when you long-click the Copy, Lock, or Scale badge.
- Construction axes will be highlighted when you hover over them with the mouse or trackpad
- Numbers and units in dimension labels won’t be cut off anymore.
- Any selected body’s measurement details will accurately reflect any finalized changes.
Download and install version 4.8 to give these boosts a spin!