You can download the app from Shapr3D's website or the Microsoft Store. The Basic version of the app is free of charge, and the Standard and Business versions are available with a monthly or yearly subscription.
Make sure your device is compatible with the app and you're connected to the internet so you can download, install, and log in to your Shapr3D account.
You can directly download the standalone installer on our website here.
If you already have the Shapr3D website open, you can follow these steps:
- Go to https://www.shapr3d.com/.
- Select Download Shapr3D.
- Under Windows, select Get it from Microsoft.
A new tab will open, directing you to the Microsoft Store.
- Close the new tab to go back to the Shapr3D website:
- Depending on your system, you can choose to install Shapr3D in the following ways:
App Installer (Recommended) For open systems. The app and its dependencies are kept up-to-date automatically. MSIX Package
For enterprise or restricted systems.
- Open the Microsoft Store app or go to the Store via your browser.
Make sure you're signed in to the Store with your Microsoft account.
- Find the Shapr3D app.
- Select Get.