You asked, we made sure to listen! We’re dishing up section views for 2D drawings. Download the latest app version from the App Store to slice up 3D models and explore the hidden details and surfaces inside.
On top of that, here’s a cocktail of updates for you:
- New: You can now sketch and use guided curves to customize the surfaces of your lofted bodies.
- New: We smartened up guide points, so you can see and snap to points that lie on a sketch plane.
- New: You can now hide each sketching and modeling tool’s instructions that appear on screen. Just select the arrow to hide or show them.
- New: We revamped the Help menu. You can find links to announcements for the latest new features, check your progress with tutorials, quick-access helpful tips in the Manual, etc.
- Fixed: During a routine check, we found some unruly bugs so we came down hard on them. Using the Shell tool and transformation tools — such as Scale and Move/Rotate — is painless now. And, we tidied up 2D drawings’ geometries feature.