You asked, we made sure to listen! We’re dishing up section views for 2D drawings. Download the latest app version from our website or the App Store to slice up 3D models and explore the hidden details and surfaces inside.
On top of that, here’s a cocktail of updates for you:
- New: You can now sketch and use guide curves to customize the surfaces of your lofted bodies.
- New: We smartened up guide points, so you can see and snap to points that lie on a sketch plane.
- New: You can now hide each sketching and modeling tool’s instructions that appear on screen. Just select the arrow to hide or show them.
- New: We added the Help button to the design space. You can find links to announcements for the latest new features, check your progress with tutorials, quick-access helpful tips in the Manual, etc.
- Fixed: During a routine check, we found some unruly bugs so we came down hard on them. If you’re designing with the SpaceMouse, the inner workings of the 3D mouse are now refreshed. Using the Shell, Project, and transformation tools — such as Scale and Move/Rotate — is painless now. And, we tidied up 2D drawings’ geometries feature.