Gear up with a handful of new features, custom-built for industrial designers. With advanced circular fillet options and surface continuity settings, you can perfect every surface and corner of your product.
This update also makes strides in Wacom pen interaction and ease-of-use for an even smoother experience. We also unleashed a tutorial tailored to our pen tablet users, so you can get familiar with the app even quicker.
While you’re at it, knock yourself out with these other highlights:
- New: Switch on horizontal or vertical zebra stripes to show the curvature of solids in your design space.
- New: Put the new Text tool to the test. Type away with your keyboard to convert text into 2D sketches, so you can label your 3D models directly.
- New: Need any pointers? Try out the new Learn tab, where you can stay up to date with the latest Shapr3D news, and find tutorials, workflow tips, and inspiring user stories. From the Learn tab, the Manual and Shapr3D Forums are always at your fingertips.
- New: Instead of tapping a design thumbnail twice to open the related design space, just tap once with your finger.
- Fixed: We tinkered with the backend to improve stability in certain scenarios, such as adding a centermark to a 2D drawing’s circular centerline, or pressing Enter while sketching.
- Fixed: When you import your 2D drawing in DXF or DWG file format into other 3D modeling software, the units will stay in their specified format.
- Fixed: Sketch with ease by right-clicking a face twice to jump into sketching mode. And, navigate the design space smoothly without worrying about uneven camera movements.