ℹ️ All users, regardless of subscription plan, can import images and all supported formats.
You can import rasterized images into your design in Shapr3D as a reference when you model or sketch, and create an exact copy of real-life objects.
The image can be:
- Existing images on your device
- These formats are compatible: JPG, PNG, GIF, TIFF, BMP, ICO, RAW, and PDF (single or first page)
- Vectors are not supported
- An image captured with your device's camera
To import an image, you can use one of the following methods:
- Select Import from Designs.
- Go to See more > Import from the top right corner of your design space.
No matter which method you use, the Open dialog appears and you can select an image from your device.
You can then position the imported image in your view, and even change the opacity of the image.
Take a look at this video to see how you can import images.