You can move your sketches by selecting them and dragging the selected point or edge to reposition them.
To select an entire sketch, select lines or arcs of a sketch one by one. Alternatively, you can do one of the following to select an entire sketch:
- Double-click or long-click with your mouse or trackpad a part of your sketch to select the entire connected sketch.
- Use Area Selection to select the entire complex sketch.
- Select the Items manager, then select the items included in your sketch.
Once your sketch is selected, you can drag the selected point or edge to move the sketch anywhere on the grid.
To move your sketch along the planes, double-click the Orientation Cube or select Default View to reset the view > Move/Rotate. Drag the tiles in the gizmo center to move your sketch along the planes.
You can also use the Numpad to move your sketch at a precise distance by selecting Move/Rotate, then select the up or down arrow to enter your desired distance.
To copy and move your sketch using the Move/Rotate tool, follow one of the two following methods:
- Select the copy badge and then drag the arrows
- Select the arrow that points in the direction you want your sketch to move, and enter a distance in the Numpad.