ℹ️ This feature is available only to Pro users.
You can color faces and bodies by using the Color tool in the Pro version of Shapr3D.
You can adjust the brightness and saturation level of the selected color.
You can pick the color you want to apply to faces and bodies.
You can change the opacity, or transparency, of a body or face’s color. When you move the handle down on the slider, your color will become more transparent. This way, you can show the interior or hidden bodies.
- Color Swatches
You can store colors that you frequently use. Choose a color in the Color Wheel or sample a color in your design space with the Color Picker, and then select an empty slot in the Color Swatches. The chosen or sampled color will be saved. To remove a color, just right-click it and click Delete.
You can add color in a few steps:
- Select a face or body you want to color, and then Color.
- Choose the color you want to use:
a. Select a specific color in the Color Wheel.
You can change the color scheme by selecting and dragging your pen or pointer on the wheel. The selection is automatically colored with the selected color.
b. Select one of the colors in the Color Swatches.
c. Select Color Picker and then any color on the screen. That sampled color will automatically appear on the Color Field.
- Select Done to finalize the color.
If you want to set up a default color for all bodies you create in your design space, follow these steps:
- Select an existing face or body with the color you need, or one of the preset colors in Color Swatches.
- Select Default Body Color and choose the color from the palette or the current wheel color.
- Exit the Color tool.
- Create any kind of body in the design space. The default body color will be automatically applied.
- To reset the default body color, open the Color tool again and in Default Color for New Shapes, select the gray color.