The Webviewer feature gives you the option to share a real-time preview of your design with anyone via a web link. Your recipient can view your model preview directly from any browser on any modern device.
To use Webviewer, follow these steps:
- Enable Sync.
- In the upper right of your workspace, select Share.
- Under the Share & Embed tab, select Create Link.
If you don’t enable sync before creating a link, you will see a prompt that asks you to enable sync. Select Enable Sync to continue.
Once the link is published, it will appear under the Share & Embed tab.
- Tap the link to copy and share it via any online messaging platform with anyone you want to view your design.
To change the access permission for your link, select Link Access, then choose between Anyone with the link or Anyone with the password.
- If you choose to set a password for your link, set a password by selecting Set Password.
- If you make any changes to your design, go to Share and then select Publish Changes to apply your changes. Anyone with the link will see the changes once they refresh the link.
- To stop sharing your design, go back to Share, then select Stop Sharing.