You can embed your Webviewer link on your website to share your designs, portfolio, or team collaboration tool.
To generate an embed code, follow these steps:
- Enable Sync.
- In the upper right of your workspace, select Share.
- Under the Share & Embed tab, select Create Link.
If you don’t enable Sync before creating a link, you will see a prompt that asks you to enable sync. Select Enable Sync to continue.
Once the link is published, the Share & Embed tab will show a Webviewer link to share your model directly with anyone or via a password, and an HTML embed code for you to add to your website.
- Select the HTML embed code to copy it and add it to your website.
- If you make any changes to your design, go to Share and then select Publish Changes to apply your changes. Anyone with the link will see the changes once they refresh the link.
- To stop sharing your design, go back to Share, then select Stop Sharing.