You can embed your Webviewer link on your website to share your projects, portfolio, or team collaboration tool.
To generate an embed code, follow these steps:
- Enable Sync.
- In the upper right of your workspace, select Share.
- Under the Share & Embed tab, select Create Link.
Note: If you disabled Sync before creating a link, a prompt pops up that asks you to enable Sync. Select Enable Sync to continue.
- Once the link is published, copy the HTML embed code that generates under the Share & Embed tab to add to your website.
- If you make any changes to your project, go to Share and then select Publish Changes to apply your changes. Anyone with the link will see the changes once they refresh the link.
- To stop sharing your project, go back to Share, then select Stop Sharing.