The Webviewer feature gives you the option to share your 3D models and 2D Drawings with anyone via a web link. Your recipient can view your designs directly from any browser on any modern device. You can also password-protect your links to add an extra layer of security.
Create a Webviewer link
To use Webviewer, follow these steps:
- Enable Sync.
- In your design space, select Share.
- Under the Share & Embed tab, select Create Link.
If Sync isn’t enabled before creating a link, you will see a prompt that asks you to enable sync. Select Enable Sync to continue.
- Once the link is published, you can copy it from the Share & Embed tab and share it via any online messaging platform with anyone you want to view your design.
- To include 2D drawings in your Webviewer link, select Sharing Options and then enable Display 2D drawings.
To change the access permission for your link, select Link Access, then choose between Anyone with the link or Anyone with the password. If you choose to set a password, enter a password in the Add password field. If you choose to set a password for your link, set a password by selecting Set Password.
- If you make any changes to your design, go to Share and then select Publish Changes to apply your changes. Anyone with the link will see the changes once they refresh the link.
- To stop sharing your design, go back to Share, then select Stop Sharing.
View designs via the Webviewer link
You can move, rotate, and zoom in and out the models while viewing them through Webviewer. You can also use the Augmented Reality functionality by clicking the AR button. To learn more, visit Augmented Reality.
When you view 2D drawings via a Webviewer link, you can move and zoom in and out the drawing. You also have the option to copy or save the drawing as an image by secondary clicking (right-clicking) and selecting Save Image As.. or Copy Image, or download a PDF copy through the Download PDF button.