The Rotate Around Axis tool can rotate sketches, sketch regions, edges, faces, or bodies around a selected axis. Use the following steps to use the Rotate Around Axis tool:
- Go to Transform > Rotate Around Axis.
For more advanced options for accessing this tool, visit Accessing tools.
- Select the sketches, sketch regions, edges, faces, or bodies you want to rotate.
- Select Next.
- Select an axis, line, or edge you want to revolve around.
- If you want to rotate a copy of your selection rather than the original, select the Copy badge.
Note: The Copy badge appears as blue when selected .
- Rotate around the axis using any of these methods:
- Drag the arrow to rotate dynamically.
- Select the arrow to enter a rotation angle using the numpad.
- Select Done.
Learn more by watching the video below: