The Shapr3D account page lets you manage your account settings such as updating your email address and password. You can also find the option to download Shapr3D and view your subscription plans.
Follow this guide to learn what you can do on your account page.
Access your account page
You can access your account page in the following ways:
- From the website: Go to account.shapr3d.com and then log in.
- From Shapr3D: Go to Settings or Preferences > Manage Subscription.
In the upper right of your Shapr3D account page, select your email address to access the following options:
- Update email address - Update your email address. Follow the on-screen prompts to update your email address.
- Update password - Update your password. Follow the on-screen prompts to update your password.
- Resend verification email - You will see this prompt if you still haven't verified your account from our verification email.
- Open new support ticket - Create a support ticket for our customer support and a representative will get back to you to help with your concern.
- See all support tickets - View all your support tickets.
- Delete account - Delete your account. You can also access this option from Shapr3D by going to Settings or Preferences.
- Log out - Log out of your account
The Your subscriptions section is where you can upgrade your subscription and view the information about your subscription or license type and expiration date.
You can also find in the Get Shapr3D section the option to download Shapr3D.