Access Settings or Preferences to set up or update your preferred settings for Shapr3D such as account settings, navigation preferences, and Sync.
Access Settings or Preferences
- iPadOS: Tap the Settings icon at the bottom of your screen
- macOS: To access Preferences, go to the Mac menu bar > Shapr3D > Settings...
- Windows: In the design space, select Settings (...)
Note: The setting location or placement may vary depending on your device.
- Email Address: Shows your Shapr3D account email address.
- Log Out: Logs you out of Shapr3D.
- Manage Subscription: Redirects you to the Shapr3D Your subscriptions page on your browser.
- Restore Subscription: Restores your previous subscription.
- Language: Choose your preferred supported language.
- Theme: Choose your preferred theme: System, Light, Dark.
- Interface: Choose between Left or Right to switch the placement of the menus and tools to the left or right side of your screen when using Touch and pen.
- Single Key Action: Enables Command Search or Hotkeys.
- Rendering Quality: Choose your preferred rendering quality.
- Circular Annotations: Choose between Always Radius or Radius and Diameter as your preferred annotation for circular sketches and geometry.
Note for Windows: You can change your circular annotation settings from Views and Appearance.
- 2-Finger Rotation (for touch and pen users): Toggle to enable or disable 2-Finger Rotation.
- Zoom or Reverse Zoom Scroll Direction: Toggle to enable reverse zoom scroll direction.
Note: If you're using a keyboard, visit Navigation Presets for more navigation controls.
- Sync Across Devices (iPadOS and Windows): Toggle to enable or disable Sync.
- Status (macOS): Select to Enable Across Devices or Disable Across Devices. When you enable Sync, the Sync Designs option appears and auto-refreshes to show you the status of when your design was last synced. You can also select this option to manually sync your designs.
- Sync Designs: Appears when Sync is enabled and auto-refreshes to show you the status of when your design was last synced. You can also select this option to manually sync your designs.
- App Version: Check your software version.
- Data Setting: Open to enable or disable Send Usage Data.
Account Deletion settings
- Delete Account and Designs: Deletes your account and designs.
Other settings (iPadOS only)
For iPadOS, open the system Settings, and find Shapr3D in the list of installed applications to access these additional settings:
- Allow Shapr3D to Access: Lets you enable access to specific device settings such as photos and camera.
- Preferred Language: Another way to choose your preferred supported language.
- Tutorial Mode: Enables Display Pencil and touches and Display keyboard presses. Restart Shapr3D for these changes to apply.