You can cancel your subscription at any time if you no longer need a pro subscription. Depending on your method of subscription, you can cancel either from the Shapr3D website or the App Store.
Cancel via the Shapr3D website
- Go to account.shapr3d.com and sign in.
Note: You can also log in by going to shapr3d.com > Sign up.
- Under Your subscriptions on your account page, select the three dots next to your subscription plan.
- Disable Auto-renewal.
By turning off auto-renewal, you disable automatic renewal when the current subscription expires. Your subscription plan will remain active until the end of its term, and your plan details will be updated with an expiration date.
Cancel via the App Store
- Open the App Store on your device.
- Go to your profile > Subscriptions > Shapr3D.
- Select Cancel Free Trial or Cancel Subscription.
Note: For more information about managing your App Store subscriptions, visit this Apple Support article.
Get a refund
If you subscribed via the Shapr3D website, you can submit a support ticket within 14 days of purchase and the Shapr3D team will issue a refund for you.
If you subscribed via the App Store, contact Apple to check if you are eligible for a refund.