The Screenshot tool for Shapr3D iPad and Shapr3D Mac allows you to customize certain aspects of your model image before taking a picture or screenshot in the modeling space. Easily access these images during presentations or client meetings to speed up the decision-making process.
To use the Screenshot tool:
- Open your project in Shapr3D.
- Go to Export.
Under the Usage tab, select Image to open the Screenshot tool.
- Select Next.
Use the menu to customize how you want your exported image to look:
- Grid – Remove or keep the grid in the background.
- Transparency – Make the background transparent or filled.
Body Edges – Render your project with or without edges.
Note: You can also open the Items Manager to choose which items to display.
- Click Capture to capture your model.
- In the Save dialog, enter a filename and choose where you want to save your captured image.
- Select Save.
If you're using Shapr3D Windows and want to capture your model, visit Capture your projects via Visualization.