The automatic Line/Arc tool is a feature specific to using a pen. In Automatic mode, Shapr3D automatically switches your sketch to a line or arc depending on your pen gesture.
To start sketching using automatic Line/Arc:
- Define your sketch plane.
- Start drawing a line or arc. Notice that Shapr3D automatically enters sketch mode and detects what you're drawing.
- To switch from arc to line and vice versa while sketching, wiggle your pen.
If you want to override the automatic behavior, follow these steps:
- Go to Sketch > Line/Arc.
For other methods of accessing this tool, visit Accessing tools.
- Tap the Line Type menu below Line/Arc.
- Change Automatic to Line or Arc.
- Use your pen to draw a line or arc.
To manage history settings for the automatic Line/Arc action, find the step for your specific sketch and then view or modify the following:
Plane – Click/tap Edit… or Select… to modify the plane or face where you want the sketch to be and then select Done.
Learn more by watching the video below: