When modeling with a keyboard and mouse/trackpad, you can use context menus to select commands, actions, or options relevant to your workflow.
Context menus are available for the following features:
- Orientation cube - Provides relevant options such as the Default View, Top View, and Zoom to Fit.
- Sketching - Provides relevant options to the sketching tool you selected such as the option to add a control point spline after you select Spline.
- Modeling - Provides relevant options to 3D modeling such as Isolate selection and Zoom to Selection.
- Visualization - Provides common options for Visualization such as Set as Focus Point and Remove Focus Point
- 2D Drawings - Provides 2D drawing-related options such as New Font View and Add Bodies
To open a context menu, simply use your secondary click (right-click), and then select your preferred action.
To learn about other quick methods to access commands, actions, or options, visit Keyboard shortcuts, gestures, and hotkeys.