Depending on your subscription type, you can submit a request or open a support ticket for the following issues:
- Shapr3D Basic and Shapr3D EDU: Basic technical support for account access, pricing, or general questions.
- Shapr3D Pro: Priority technical support for all kinds of issues.
Requests you submit automatically open a support ticket that is received by our support team. An available support representative will get back to you via email once they receive your request.
To submit a request,
- Go to Shapr3D Support.
- Click Log in to view all issue options.
- From the dropdown menu, choose an issue type.
Note: If you’re unable to log in or have password reset-related issues, select the available issue type about account access.
- Fill out the form with all the required information. The basic information you need to provide are the following:
- Subject – Enter a subject that best summarizes your issue
- Description – Provide a brief description of your issue or concern. Follow the provided guidelines indicated below the description box on what not to include in your request.
- Attachments – Attachments are optional, but we recommend that you submit a screenshot or screen recording for specific issues to help our support team collect information that can help resolve your issue faster.
- Once you’ve filled out all the information needed, click Submit.
- Wait for a support representative to get back to you via the email you provided.