You can find all your work on the Projects page in the Shapr3D Dashboard sidebar.
To access the Projects page, open Shapr3D and then select Projects.
You can create a new project directly from the Projects page.
To create a new project, select New project in the top-right.
You can also import your projects in the Projects page.
To import a project, select or at the top-right.
Secondary click (right-click) or long-tap on a project or folder, and then select Rename.
Secondary click (right-click) or long-tap on a project or folder, or tap Select or to select multiple projects and then select Duplicate.
You can create folders under Projects to organize your projects more easily. Created folders are located in the Dashboard sidebar.
To create a new folder:
- Select New folder in the top-right.
- When prompted, enter a folder name and then select Create.
To organize projects and folders into other folders, do any of the following:
- Drag and drop them in the Dashboard sidebar or the Projects page into another folder location.
- Secondary click (right-click) on projects and folders and then select New Folder with Selection to automatically move them into a new folder.
You can use the navigation arrows for iPadOS and macOS, or the breadcrumbs for Windows to navigate between folders and subfolders.
To navigate between folders:
Windows: From the breadcrumb trail at the top, click a folder or subfolder name to go back to its location.
iPadOS/macOS: Click or tap any of the back or next arrow keys at the top to go to the next or previous folder location.
You can sort your projects and folders by name and modified date.
To sort projects, click/tap Sort and choose how you want to sort your projects:
- Date modified – Sorts folders and projects by date.
- Name – Sorts folders and projects by name.
- Ascending – If Date modified is selected, projects and folders sort in ascending order.
Descending – If Name is selected, projects and folders sort in ascending order.
- Date Modified (Latest to Oldest) – Sorts folders and projects by date in descending order.
- Date Modified (Oldest to Latest) – Sorts folders and projects by date in ascending order.
- Name (A to Z) – Sorts folders and projects by name in ascending order.
Name (Z to A) – Sorts folders and projects by name in descending order.
Secondary click (right-click) or long-tap on a project or folder, or tap Select or to select multiple projects and then select Delete.
A deleted project can't be recovered. If Sync is enabled and you delete a synced project, the project will be deleted from all devices. You can keep a copy of your project before deleting it by exporting it.
If you have Sync disabled, you can enable Sync directly from the Projects page by selecting in the top-right.
To learn more, visit Shapr3D Sync.