You can use the Mirror tool to mirror any sketch, face, or body over a selected plane.
To use the Mirror tool:
- Go to Transform > Mirror.
For other methods of accessing this tool, visit Accessing tools.
- Select the elements in the design that you want to mirror.
Note: Selected elements to be mirrored will be highlighted in blue and labeled with the Mirror tool badge. You can select the Mirror tool badge to toggle off a selection.
Select a base plane, face, sketch profile, axis, sketch line, or construction plane to use as a mirror plane.
Note: The selected mirror plane will be highlighted in purple and labeled with the target badge. You can select the target badge to toggle off a selection.
If you want to remove the original element once the mirror is complete, turn off the Keep Originals switch at the left.
To manage history settings for the Mirror action, find the step for your specific mirror and then view or modify the following:
- Target Bodies – Click/tap Edit… or Select… to choose a different target body and then select Done to finish.
- Target Faces – Click/tap Edit… or Select… to choose a different target face and then select Done to finish.
- Plane – Click/tap Edit… or Select… to choose a different plane and then select Done to finish.
Keep Originals – Toggle the slider to turn on or off the original body.
Learn more by watching the video below: